Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

Recent releases and drugstore haul

So recently I was sucked into buying some of the new stuff from the high street. I also managed to snap up a few other bits that might have been released ages ago but were quite hyped so I decided to purchase them as well:)

Here are all the little finds I managed to get my hands on!


Starting with a Sleek package, I finally got some more of the pout paints, which most people claim are just like the OCC Lip Tars just cheaper!





From top to bottom: Mauve over, rosette, milkshake & peachy keen.
They are super glossy at first but then they stain your lips, I love the opacity and the colour range! It's a must have for any make up lover!




New blush in Pink Lemonade


Including two pressed powder colours and one cream blush.



Garden of Eden eyeshadow palette by Sleek with gorgeous selection of shades especially for brown eyed girls!



New Revlon Colourburst Lip balms! Finally here after seeing them on so many American you tube channels! From left to right lacquer balms in 120 &115 and matt ones in 205 &220. They have slightly minty /pepperminty smell to them which I am not a huge fan of but it soon goes away. I really like the formula of both, I think the pigmentation for lip crayons is fantastic and the staying power is great too!




And then last swatch of the Revolution lipsticks by Urban Decay. The hot pink one on the left is called Anarchy and the one on the right is called Turn On and is a vibrant but dusty pinky colour. It really resembles my lip colour. I absolutely love those lipsticks, they are creamy, rich and highly pigmented, I already own Venom and I like it I just needed something more toned for everyday use:)

I also got new Miss Manga mascara by L'Oreal, and as much as I like the look it creates on your lashes I really don't understand the bendy wand idea:/ It just bends when I need to get deep to the roots of my lashes, all in all I'm not a fan!

And then last but not least is the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in Classic Ivory. And as much as I like the texture of it I'm not sure if its only me or what but it super oxidised on my face making me look like an orange! I will be picking a different shade just to give it another go before I completely scrap the idea of this foundation. It has great reviews both in blog world and you tube so maybe it's just the shade that doesn't suit me. 

Also don't forget to check out my video:)


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment