Pages

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Sleek iDivine Garden of Eden palette review with swatches!

As I promised I will be more active on my blog this year:) So here is my second post on this new Sleek palette Garden of Eden. I bought it online for £7.99 along with some pout paints and the new blush by 3 palette in Pink Lemonade. I will review this later on in the week!


This palette has a gorgeous selection of colours and nice variety of finishes. It is a perfect palette for brunettes but not only!


Picture taken from sleek.com


Here is the picture of the palette inside. Nothing is different about the packaging, it's sturdy and sleek. I always loved Sleek eye palettes for their huge mirror! I just wish they would have a little label at the back of the palette with names of colours because I already have lost the little clear plastic lid with all the shadow names.



This palette has a lovely selection of browns and greens but also some pinky/ mauvy colours. I was really drawn to the green shades as I don't have a lot of them in my collection even though they are so flattering on brown eyes!


The palette has 7 shimmery shades, 2 with gold speckles and 3 matt ones. All the shimmery shadows here have been swatched only once. The matt shades are nicely pigmented except light green one called Adam's Apple, which is so sheer it looks more like a little bruise than a swatch! I might try putting it over a white base to make it more visible! The biggest disappointment are two eyeshadows with gold sparkles in them, they are called Forbidden and Entwined. They are nice colours, but not only not very well pigmented the speckles of gold don't show up on the swatch.


All in all the palette has a fantastic range of shades. I love most of them! And the quality of the eyeshadows is great considering you are only spending £7.99. It makes a nice addition to my Sleek eye palette collection so I would definitely recommend it:)

Do you have one? I would love to hear what you think about it!

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment