Pages

Thursday 6 February 2014

Valentine's day look bold eye & soft lip tutorial

Hello my lovelies. Today I will be showing you a quick tutorial on how to achieve this vampy eye look for Valentine's day. Whether you celebrate or not I always like to make myself look more sensual that day:) 

Please check out my video and check the list of products I have used below.





I started with NYX HD eyeshadow primer.
Then I applied Victorian Ruby by Coastal Scents all over my lid.
I softened my crease by using Mauve shadow from Lorac Pro palette, and deepend my crease using Espresso from the same palette.
To soften the edges of the dark brown I used Cream from Lorac Pro and blended all my shadows out, extending to brow bone.
Lastly I applied Espresso to the bottom, tying it in with the top shadows and applied one of the green shades from Sleek Garden of Eden palette in the inner corner.
I also applied a little bit of a black eyeliner on my waterline and Maybelline Volume Express on my eyelashes. Please bear in mind I made a little mistake while naming my mascara on the video:) I think I was just nervous and excited for my first tutorial;)

On my lips I am using Revlon Colorburst Matt in 205 Elusive.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment