Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Glossybox February 2014! Surprise!!

Hello, hello!! Is it the bestest Glossybox ever or what?! I don't think I could have imagined a better box after so many poor boxes in the past! But I think we were all won over by this month's surprises!

Let me jump straight in to what I got in the box.





First thing that jumped straight at me as it was the biggest in the box was Toni & Guy stick it up gum. It's supposed to keep your naughty fly away hairs or baby hair in tact! I have used it only once and really sparingly so can't really pass judgement about it. It is very solid and what I imagine coconut oil looks like. It melts under your touch and feels slightly oily. You get a full size product retailing at £7.49!

Second thing that grabbed my attention was Ciate nail polish in Raspberry Collins. And oh my am I happy to get it?! Yes!! Most of the nail polishes I got in Glossyboxes were nice but not very wearable by me! So having a gorgeous pink colour, perfect for spring and summer just made this box even greater! It is a full size nail polish as well retailing at £9!

I also got Maybelline Master Kajal Liner in black. I needed a black liner, but never used kajal liners. Not sure if there is that much difference to be honest! I haven't used it yet so not sure how it performs but watch this space:) This was a full size product as well retailing at £5.99!

So just with these three items the box is worth much more than the £10 that I paid for it...but this is not it!:)) 

Next thing on the list is the Nugat Sparkling body shimmer. It has very lightweight and gel/water like consistency. It doesn't make your skin shine but gives it a subtle glow, which I really like. You get 100ml sample and the 250ml full size product retails at £14. 

And last but not least are the Eldora false eyelashes. These are hand made and the pair I got look really long but very natural and are on a thin clear band, what I love in fake eyelashes! Of course it is a full size product ( imagine just getting one eyelash as a sample;)) and they retail at £3.90. I still need to test them so won't comment on their quality or durability, but I like what I see:))

This month as it was a Valentine's box there was a bonus product. Delicious Lindt chocolate bar. It retails at 0.75p per bar but you can also purchase it in packs of 24 I believe. It was a gorgeous soft caramel filling encased in milk chocolate... what not to like??! 

Overall I am super impressed by this month's glossybox, I love the design of the box, slight let down on the tissue paper front as it was plain white, but I won't be too picky as the products inside it really surpassed my expectations!

Hope you got nice glossyboxes yourselves, please share in the comment box what other variations of products you got in yours:))

Dont forget to check out my video as well!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment