Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

Spring make up tutorial ''Prism eye look'' using Neve cosmetics palette

After those horrible months of winter in the UK we are finally exposing our pale bodies to some sunshine;)) This weekend is supposed to be very warm as well, so inspired by (hopefully) quickly approaching spring, here is my spring inspired make up tutorial!

I know to some it may seem excessive and no, I don't wear bright make up like this every day. I do prefer bold lips to bold eyes, but I just couldn't resist the colours in this palette! They are super juicy, I really love all the colours from the palette, it is a plus they are absolutely humongous in size and for the price you can't really go wrong! They are also vegan and paraben free which is always a plus and extremely pigmented. I got it from cutECOsmetics website and the palette there retails at £21.95. I suppose all I wanted to say is that I couldn't be happier!

I know Urban Decay has released their new Electric palette (does it mean I am bang on the colourful eyeshadow trend? haha) and I was tempted with the vibrant colours they offer, but after seeing some reviews online and full spectrum of colours I will definitely give it a miss but I am happy I purchased Neve one instead!

Please check out my video on how to create this prism look:))



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment