Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Make up UK & US haul. What is new at the drugstore?!

Goodness knows why I purchased more things again??!! I think it's just too tempting not to when you have 3 for 2 offers everywhere you go and beauty goodies packed so nicely in the juicy colours of spring! I was a naughty girl but as I don't treat myself to any new clothes I thought I am allowed to spend more money on make up;)

So here are my little finds!



So firstly on my list was Superdrug and some budget lipstick buys. Beauty UK and Collection has some gorgeous shades out which I simply had to buy! Especially that there was an offer buy one get one half price! From the top left Beauty UK: 03 Snob (dusty pink nude in matte), 07 In The Buff, 10 Passion & 17 Plumalicious. Bottom row is by Collection Deluxe: 02 Tallulah, 04 Speakeasy, 01 Prohibition. All of the colours are gorgeous and very creamy except Snob that is a matte finish. 





Then browsing for some new spring clothes for Annabell I stumbled across a make up display in H&M! I picked up 3 Lip Tints and one gold liquid eyeliner. From the top Hot Pink, Raspberry Red & Deep Red. They do remind me of Lip Tars by OCC and Sleek Pout Paints , but I haven't had a chance to test them yet so not sure about the staying power! 

And then for my US crazy lipstick haul! Most of the things you see below have been ordered from drugstore.com and delivered to my friend's address who lives in America, as they don't ship internationally! 

 But up first is the package from nyx.com! Just savour those beautiful colours of the packaging!! 
I got some new lip butter lipsticks and lip glosses and to accompany those 3 lip liners! 



So from the top left to right are Butter Lipsticks: Pop, Sweet Tarte, Razzle & Hunk. 
In the middle are Butter Glosses: Strawberry Parfait, Sugar Cookie & Raspberry Tarte. 
And bottom row are 3 lip liners in Soft Pink, Hot Pink & Plum.
I love the colours and formulas, pigmentation is great as well and packaging deserves A+!



Next up are goodies from L'oreal and Maybelline. On top are L'oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstics in colours 104 Dancing Rose, 201 Rose Symphony, 106 Fuchsia Orchestra & 403 Purple Prelude. I ordered them as in the US they have much bigger colour selection! I love the formula and pigmentation, they don't stay on your lips for ever but I still love them! 
Bottom row is a little but sad a there are only two Maybelline Color Sensational Elixir lipglosses, but after hearing lots of positive feedback about them I was just curious to try them out! So from left to right we've got 010 Celestial Coral & 030 Raspberry Rhapsody. I fell in love with the packaging as it's shaped like a lipstick in a clear rectangular clear case! 



And last but certainly not least are goodies by Milani. Oh my gosh do I love Milani or what?! I really do wish they carried this brand in the UK as well! So I got two lip products that have recently came out and on top you've got Milani Lip Intense liquid lip sticks kind of things. From th left: Fiery Coral, Pink Rave & Violet Addict. These are gorgeous, not only stay on the lips for a long time, they we so vibrant and easy to apply! Certainly my favs!! 

And then the bottom row are Milani Power Lip stains, from the left: Creamy Cafe, Macaroon, Mango Tango, Pink Lemonade, Raspberry Tarte & Cabaret Blend.
I love the colours and the fact that the product in itself is quite small and not too bulky ideal for a small make up bag on the go! The staying power is fantastic as well and colour selection. Unfortunately the reason why I wouldn't repurchase this product is because of its packaging. It's a twist tube with a brush at the end. You never know how much product to squeeze out and it's more difficult in my opinion to distribute it around the lips. 

I also have got some other bits and bobs which you can check out in my video on you tube! 



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment