Pages

Thursday 6 September 2012

Baby stuff

We had a lovely catch up with my friend and her little girl. It was nice to be back to our routines and have a little browse in the shops! 

Of course Zara had to be on our list! I am obsessed with their clothes at the moment, I love the pastely and neutral colour scheme! Here is Annabell wearing top to toe Zara summer collection.



Here are clothes I found today I absolutely adore. I think it's safe to say that this autumn/winter colours are pastels, neutrals and greys! And it couldn't look more beautiful!









                                                               












We went to many other shops and The White Company never fails to deliver at least one thing I love. We've seen this gorgeous sweater in pink with light pink heart which was a little too big for Annabell so I decided I will try and make one. I know it won't look as good as the one in the shop but I think it's the effort that counts!


While we are still on the subject of babies I have come across the funniest blog post in ages!!!!
I encourage everyone to come and read it as it is super hilarious, I cried while reading it, especially number 10!

http://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/2010/9/23/happily-after-giving-birth-10-things-they-dont-tell-you.html

I'm signing off now, hope you all have a good day! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment