Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Long time no see...

Precisely, it's been a while since I had a chance to sit down with my laptop and put a few words down.

The last couple of weeks were a real roller coaster. First we had my family staying with us for almost two weeks. Then we have learnt of a sudden death of a very dear friend of ours, then we decided to sell our house, so as you can imagine frantic cleaning and moving all the clutter into the garage. Then once it seemed like all is settled I had tonsillitis and was bed bound for about 2 days, thankfully I have the most amazing hubby on earth who looked after me very well. And lastly we had a joint birthday BBQ on Sunday and that needed some preparing. I made home made pizza, on top of all the BBQ food and then treated everyone to tiramisu desert.

So having decided we need a bigger house we are looking for some properties in the area. At the moment we have found one that feels great. But we are still looking. We have 3 viewings so far in our house! Scary!!!

Anyways I am gathering lots of pictures and handy tips from the net about home decorating, current trends etc. As it will be our house for a long time we want to do it right.

On another note, yesterday I challenged myself to a french manicure. I am right handed so painting fine lines with my left hand is a nightmare! But its done. Here is the result and the products I've used!



I used Nailtique 1 as a base coat, Essie sugar daddy, Inglot nail art pen and Seche Vite fast drying top coat.

And OMG Seche Vite is my favourite topcoat of all!!!! Not only it gives your nails an insane shine, it really dries fast, it will cover all imperfections and it makes your polish stay on for a long time! Especially on your toes!!!!

We are off on holiday soon, so going to run a few errands.

Hope you have a good day. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment