Pages

Saturday 4 August 2012

Home

We have decided to move houses. It is a little bit of an impulse decision but I think it is the right one as well. We always wanted to have two children, and the house we are in now will only do us for another 4-5 years. We have found a perfect home not far where we live now, it is a house that needs a lot of TLC but it has all the room we need for the future. I am a little scared and apprehensive and a little bit sad that we might be soon leaving a house we have so many amazing memories in but then I am also excited to have a new place where we can spend the rest of our lives in.



in the picture me and Annabell in front of our house 


I have made a homemade tiramisu yesterday but I will upload pictures and recipe tomorrow as today we will just chill on the sofa and watch the olympics:))

Hope you're having a good weekend so far xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment