Pages

Friday 25 April 2014

Gold and turquoise eye makeup tutorial inspired by Dior Resort 2014 look!

Hello peeps:)) In todays post and my new video on You Tube I will be showing you how to achieve this gold and turquoise eye makeup look. I was inspired by Dior resort 2014 make up, and even though their look was much more daring I just loved the combination of colours!


Even though my look is not as ''gold'' and crazy I still really enjoyed wearing it and got lots of complements about it!


Here is the list of products I used to achieve this look:

- NYX HD eyeshadow primer
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Bling as a slight highlight on the brownbown
- KIKO eyeshadow in 237 to soften the crease 
- Makeup Revolution Awesome Metals Eye Foils in Rose gold all over the lid
- Barry M Duzzle Dust in 19 in the outer v and middle of the lid
- Inglot turquoise eyeshadow mixed with Inglot Duraline to create an eyeliner
- Maybelline Colossal Volume mascara in black

I hope you like the look I have created:))


Also don't forget to check out my You Tube tutorial:)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment